Sunday, November 17, 2013

Every move I make

This is my first week of being back on the wagon.  I weighed in at 267.6 pounds on my birthday, November 9.  This is the most I have ever weighed.  I am not proud.  I am not ashamed.  I just am.  It is a starting point, and I am working toward my goal of living my best life, living a healthy life.  After one week of tracking my food using MyFitnessPal, I have lost 5.4 pounds.   I didn't plan on eating healthier, but I did once I saw the calories add up with every entry that I made.  You don't want to know how many calories are in three dirty martinis with olives.  Let's just say it took a long time on the treadmill to break even after the cocktails.  I am tracking every morsel that I eat, every drop that I drink, and every move that I make.  I want to lose half of my body weight in the next 360 days.  I want to start my 40th year at 133.8 pounds.  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment