242.0 pounds. I am carrying around an extra grown woman on my back. My knees hurt. My head hurts. I am sure that my heart is getting tired of pushing around all of blood to feed those chubby little fat cells all 130 pounds of them that are hanging on me. I am tired of being fat, and tonight I am just plain tired. After 16 days of vacation, I had to head back to the office this morning. I was greeted with stacks of papers, hundreds of emails, and four urgent assignments between now and Friday. I did manage to take a lunch break and hit the treadmill for thirty minutes. I was all set to leave for round 2 of the gym at 6:30 this evening, when I got pulled into a meeting about yet another urgent assignment. I listened to the action items and then booked my booty to the elliptical trainer for another 45 minutes of cardio. It wasn't my best effort, but it was an effort. I returned to the office and did a little more work before I scurried back to the Heights. Now, I am on my couch nursing a hunger headache - I'm feeling the low carb headache starting to set in. Ah yes, it is going to be a surly couple of days as I wean myself from processed cheese curls to salads, salads, and more salads. I wish I could wave a magic wand and kill those crappy carb cravings that have been plaguing me all day. Instead I have to focus on the consistent little changes to eventually show me major results.
Ciao to processed food and Ciao for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment