Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The slow road to healthy

242.2 pounds.

I am doing everything right and my body is refusing to let go of a few pounds this week.  Scientifically, I should be down about 2 pounds since Friday.  Based on my calorie calculations (calories in minus calories out), I should definitely be under 240.  The scale hasn't budged.  I have a feeling that lack of sleep and stress are helping tip the scales on the side of heavy.  I shouldn't be discouraged, but I am.   I wanted to see a 5 pound loss this week.  Since that I not going to happen, I am going to focus on the healthy eating and the exercise that has taken place all week.   

I am going to hit the hay by 11:00 pm tonight to see if that will help the pounds flit off my bod.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment