238.2: 25 min StairMaster; 60 minutes Eliptical; 20 minutes Bike; 10 min Run
Three gym workouts today AND 10.8 hours in at the office. Who rocks? I do. Let's just say it wasn't all easy breezy this fine Monday. Across the hall from my fishbowl of an office, a Tupperware container of homemade holiday cookies haunted me. People were bee bopping in and out of the office grabbing a cookie here and nibbling a cookie there. There were cookie calories everywhere. I took a pass when the first cookie was offer in the morning. I packed up my gym bag and climbed the Stair Master for 25 minutes and then raced back up to the office. Before I crossed the threshold, I saw them. Two cookies, on oatmeal raisin the size of Andre the Giant's palm and one slightly smaller white chocolate cherry macadamia nut, were perched on my desk. Are you kidding me? Chubby girl just Stair Mastered it for 175 calories and now an easy 700 calories were taunting me. I sat at my desk and started working. Why I left the cookies at the desk is a entry that will take more than a couple of minutes to write. Those blasted cookies were just too tempting. I broke down and picked at the white chocolate cookie and then I turned to the oatmeal raisin. This shouldn't have been a challenge for me. There are two fruits that I cannot stand: raisins and cherries. The creepy dried fruit didn't stop me today. Hand to mouth disease took over and half of each cookie was gobbled before I knew what was happening. Thank goodness for that disgusting bite of dried cherry or I would have snarfed them both in record time. I stopped and then I did what any sensible lifestyle changer would do. I grabbed my bottle white out and put an X on the remaining halves and chucked them.
Ciao for Now.
Mr. Baker, if you are reading this, your treats were tasty, but my bottom line needs some serious work before I can indulge again
No comments:
Post a Comment