Before I hopped out of bed this morning, I grabbed a pen and started jotting down a few notes. I wrote, "Health Before Wealth." Before I think about lining my pocketbook with additional green, I need to line my plate with green and pay down my caloric debt. I'm trying to set the tone for the day. After my morning mantra, I walked to my living room and rebounded for a few minutes, dropped and gave myself 10 and then crunched away for 25. Small numbers will consistently have a large impact. I have found that setting the tone at the beginning of the day helps me keep the rest of the day "in alignment" with the tone. No binge eating and a 97 minute cardio workout at the gym. Props to an colleague who went to the gym with me. Health and then Wealth.
Ciao for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment