Monday, November 28, 2011

Escape From Alcatraz 2012 Training Day 2

241.2.  What does it say about your body mass when you can gain and lose 5 pounds of water in a day?  The body is pretty amazing.  It is never a good thing when you are so fat you can't tell that you are bloated.  I'm surprised that my feet didn't squish while I was walking, and the amount of fluid does explain the elbow sweat in the subway this morning.  Ah, the joys of being a fat lady.  Day two of EFA training and healthy eating is finished.  I have my charts, my graphs, and my motivation.  I did a pretty amazing job of keeping it together today.  I worked 11.8 hours at the firm.  I got in 2.3 hours of gym time, burned 3200 calories, and ate under 1500 (which included a mini Kahlua and fat free half and half). I came home to no hot water again in the Heights.  Rather than complain about it, I am considering the cold shower another method of fat loss.  The shiver is good for the liver.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment