Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can you stomach it?

WTF moment 221.0!  I started wearing my BodyBugg again, so I will start posting my daily calorie consumption and my calorie burn.  Having the accountability of tracking my food helps me stay true to my goals.  If I don't write down what I eat and how much I move, then it doesn't register with me.  I have this talent of invisible eating, but I do it with real food.  I wait until I am alone and then I eat.  If others can't see it happening, then the calories must not count. If those hundreds of thousands of calories that I have unnecessarily consumed over the past decade would have been imaginary, then I would be a size 4 instead of a size 14.  To combat my invisible calories, I am starting the "TWEET IT! DON'T EAT IT!" campaign.  I had my first trial run with a frosted sugar cookie yesterday.   I took a picture.  I tweeted it.  I gave the cookie to the sport guy down the hall.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment