For the next forty days, I will be documenting my journey of accountability: the triumphs, the excuses, the snacks, the workouts, the couch time, the past, the present, and the future. This blog begins with the truth.
At 5:37 a.m., I weighed in at 223 pounds. WTF! "Weigh the fatty" is the first item on the agenda every morning for the next forty days. At 5 feet 4 inches tall, that is a ton of weight. Well, it's not actually a ton of weight, but it is about a hundred extra pounds on my frame. The reality of the situation is that I did this to myself with a victim's mentality, a chip on my shoulder, and a Snickers or four in my hand. What happens when I find a hero's heart, square my shoulders, and grab a broccoli bouquet?
In preparation for the journey, a reality photo shoot was held on Saturday, May 29th in Central Park. Photoshop was not used. Shocking, right?
| Finding the inner warrior is key! |
No comments:
Post a Comment