Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15: Workin' For a Livin'

June 15, 2011
Pay Day!  Money is nice, but it isn't everything.

WTF Moment: 217.2.

I have been hanging on to the 217 number for too many days now.  I would like to see the numbers slide down on the scale.  I feel like an AC biddy, "Come on 216!"  I never thought that I would be excited to weigh 216, but I have been doing everything right, and no drop in numbers.  I am focusing on feeling good.  I think that I can see a change - small but sure.  I know that I feel a change.  Exercise zens me out.

I ate healthy.  I worked out twice.  I found a few positive moments of the day.  I talked to my family - uber important peeps.

When can't isn't an option, then anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment