WTF?! It's Day 2. The alarm clanged. I headed for the scale. I hopped on. I was horrified.
223.8 pounds
I gained 0.8 pounds in 24 hours. It's water weight. I'm sure that it was water weight, but it still made me cringe. Normally, this would be the sign to throw in the towel and to devour the day away. My typical self-deprecating thoughts started flitting through mind. I thought about them for a few seconds, but I didn't act on them. Small victory. Today I put on my Vibrams, drank a glass of Vega, and walked down the four flights of stairs to the City streets. Can't isn't an option, and it wasn't an option this morning.
Bonus workout: After a very long and a very typical day at the office, I managed to make it to the gym and put my time on the treadmill.
Bonus food: A day of sensible eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment