Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21: Yoga - stretching your body and your ming

June 21, 2011

How could I have slumped in 21 days?  I have.  From slump to lump, so I need to get my buttangus in gear and start climbing out.  WTF...215.6...I can tell you exactly why the scale isn't moving.  I haven't been getting my cardio in.  There are two reasons for the slumpy lump:  working instead of working out AND not making morning workouts the initial priority.  If I hustle my butt out of bed and onto the street (and not in a walker kinda way), then I manage to leave the office at noon and get in a 20 minute run, AND I get to an evening exercise class.  If I miss that morning workout, then I typically miss the other two.

To help turn it around, I left the office at 8:15 tonight.  I went home, and I am going to be in bed before 11 pm.  I am worth a morning run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment