Friday, June 9, 2011
I have managed to make it to the gym at least once each day this week. I have noticed that I have a very difficult time leaving the office during lunch for an hour to get to the gym. It is combination between requests from the upper echelon to do certain tasks between noon and 2 pm or meetings that are scheduled during that time. Technically, I am support staff. I need to start taking my hour lunch and heading to the gym. I feel better about myself when I get there. When I feel better about myself, then I do a better job at my job. Go figure. From my office to 24 Hour Fitness is a ten minute walk. I can get a 30 minute spin or run in each day. That thirty minute spin or run would burn enough calories to equal a third of a pound weight loss each week. In one year that 30 minute high intensity workout would result in a 17 pound loss. That is a significant amount of weight.
Did you notice that I have a membership for 24 Hour Fitness. Yeah, that means my gym is open every hour of the day. There really is no excuse for me not to get to the gym. Starting today, I have to burn 3000 calories each day before I get to head back home to the Heights. I'll get my BodyBugg charged and will start logging my daily calorie burn and will start detailing my workouts on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment